As part of my spring cleaning, I have been tackling my unfinished object pile in the sewing room. Some things ended up going in the garbage right away, but others – like this quilt – went back into the finishing basket. Until yesterday! When I took it out, finished quilting the damned thing and put a binding on it. This quilt is full of problems, but now that it’s done I can move on. This is a twin-sized quilt, made from scraps and quilted on my Pfaff. I started it over a year ago and abandoned it when it became apparent it wasn’t going the way I wanted it to. But perfectionism is the enemy of done as they say – and I would rather be finished with this quilt than self-hating about small details.