- I had breakfast in bed.
- There is fresh snow on the mountains and the sun is shining.
- My garlic is starting to emerge from the soil as are my other bulbs.
- I dug compost this morning, glued wood for my top-bar hive, and prodded the garden a little bit with my spade.
- I am brewing tea for a batch of kombucha.
- My porch-box is freshly planted with primulas and crocus.
- Tonight there will be dinner at Les Faux Bourgeois.
- I am still married to the man I am most suited to spend the rest of my life with.
All things considered? Life is perfect. There isn’t anything else I could possibly ask for. And I know enough to enjoy that feeling while it lasts.