Yay me! Yay people!
I am (right now):
- finally at a place where I honestly make choices about how to spend my time rather than living in the land of what I “should” do;
- proud to have ended institutional and personal relationships that were self-esteem destroying and instead invested the last year in my family, friends, community, education and personal projects;
- learning to stop responding out of guilt;
- reminding myself that over-booking is okay only so long as its with things I *want* to do rather than *have* to do;
- excited that new ventures have brought new friendships;
- blessed by the array of opportunities before me right now;
- striving for a balance between working with my head, hands and heart;
- lucky to have a life filled with people who are gifted, funny, interesting, smart, outrageous, dedicated, and all-around awesome (including my partner and my step-kid).
Bring on the autumn people! It’s shaping up to be a good one!