Comfort for the Apocalypse
A monthly mailing for folks who feel as overwhelmed as I am by things like climate change, polarizing politics, and mass shootings, and are seeking not only comfort, but a way to be more resilient and connected in their communities.
Subscribe to my monthly mailing, Comfort for the Apocalypse.
- Issue 10, The Rainy Season Begins (October 2019)
- Issue 9, Forests and Foraging (September 2019)
- Issue 8, Is it Canning Season Yet? (August 2019)
- Issue 7, The Mid-Summer Issue (July 2019)
- Issue 6, Dinner and Drinks at the End of the World (June 2019)
- Issue 5, The Burden of Things (May 2019)
- Issue 4, Weaving in Light (April 2019)
- Issue 3, Shelter in Place (March 2019)
- Issue 2, What is the everything? (February 2019)
- Issue 1, Get Comfortable (January 2019)
Each issue contains:
- an essay exploring exploring themes of crisis, transformation, and survival
- a recipe to help get us through hard times
- a photograph and news from my textile studio
- a note on three cultural leanings – articles, books, music, podcasts that I think are worth exploring
This content is original and separate from the blog.
You can subscribe at https://tinyletter.com/aisforapocalypse if this sounds like something that would interest you.