Comfort for the Apocalypse
Comfort for the Apocalypse is a monthly newsletter that encourages each of us to live our best possible life in an impossible time. It is writing, recipes, skills, and recommendations to encourage resilience, inclusivity, and an alternative to the world we are living in. It promotes a communal approach that focuses on turning personal strengths into community service.
It’s one part hope, and one part a call to action for those who are waking up to their true home.
Subscribe to my monthly mailing, Comfort for the Apocalypse.
- Issue 23, The Return of the Quiet Season (October 2021)
- Issue 22, Times of Distraction and Distance (September 2021)
- Issue 21, The Longest Days (June 2021)
- Issue 20, A Shift in Attention (May 2021)
- Issue 19, Dinners and Dreams (April 2021)
- Issue 18, The World Changes in a Moment (March 2021)
- Issue 17, Nearly One Year (February 2021)
- Issue 16, Emerging from the Winter Forest (January 2021)
- Issue 15, Sitting and Listening (May 2020)
- Issue 14, Virus (March 2020)
- Issue 13, Lighting the Wick (January 2020) (note – there was no issue 12)
- Issue 11, Short Days (November 2019)
- Issue 10, The Rainy Season Begins (October 2019)
- Issue 9, Forests and Foraging (September 2019)
- Issue 8, Is it Canning Season Yet? (August 2019)
- Issue 7, The Mid-Summer Issue (July 2019)
- Issue 6, Dinner and Drinks at the End of the World (June 2019)
- Issue 5, The Burden of Things (May 2019)
- Issue 4, Weaving in Light (April 2019)
- Issue 3, Shelter in Place (March 2019)
- Issue 2, What is the everything? (February 2019)
- Issue 1, Get Comfortable (January 2019)
This content is original and separate from the red-cedar blog.